Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Freaks Rise Up Print

Hello everyone! Well, it's been far too long, but I finally got ahold of a way to upload pictures again after a bit of a drought there. Last night I finished a screenprint edition called "Freaks Rise Up!" I guess I'm ok with how this one turned out...there are some registration issues and places where the printing is uneven, though. I figured this is my second try, so there are bound to be some mess-ups, right? Anyway, here it is:

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

I'll get some pictures of my first screenprints later today. For now though, here's a sneak preview of the dragon I'm putting on my dorm room wall. Lovingly named Hypno-Dragon, the lights of his eyes are already functional:

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment