Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Paper Mache Fish

Hello there! Sorry I haven't been updating for awhile; rest assured, I've been busy. Here's something quick until the next post; I had to design a fish for my marine biology course; the assignment was basically a nice easy grade for the end of the semester. So here's mine, a huge-mouthed monstrosity with a city in its mouth. The story was that a certain breed of sea monkeys take residence in its mouth, hollowing out its teeth into the plastic aquarium props/buildings they're so used to seeing. I was hoping to make it really cool and intricate...but then I waited until the last day to start, and it ended up pretty kindergarten-projecty. Ahh well.

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment