Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Awkward Introduction

Hey gang! So this sort of my first blog, although I had a high school embarrassment-filled xanga that I like to pretend never existed. I made this one as a place to keep pictures of all the stuff I make, talk about things I've been doing/things I'm into, like movies and artists and the like, and as a driving force to keep me motivated. I started out by uploading a bunch of crap I've already done, both in high school and my first year of college, so at least there's something to look at!

SO although I'm guessing most of the people reading this will know me already, here we go: I'm Hannah, I live in Athens (and Marietta), GA, and I'm a 19-year-old student (although my birthday is in a couple weeks!) I'm an art major and a laziness minor. Sadly, due to loss of camera charger, this is the only picture I have of myself since my haircut a couple weeks ago, and it's a shady Myspace-style bathroom photo:


Attractive, I know. Anyway, let's hope that I'm not completely lame and that this blog gets updated (hint: it will!) and that at least one person out there won't roll their eyes and press the back button on their browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment