Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hundreds of Paper Doves

OK, this is the last art-related thing I did in high school; I put this up around my last day of high school, and it stayed up for a couple days. I folded hundreds of little paper doves and hung them from the ceiling with fishing line, then had the woman painted on posterboard. Took forever to hang, but I ended up with the effect I was going for. Best of all, instead of suspending or publically flogging me, the principal was super awesome about it and let it stay up for awhile.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!
    My name is Sofia and I'm an international high school student in Japan and am currently taking the International baccalaureate diploma.

    Anyways, I really enjoy your instalation pieces and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions on this piece as well as the Creation Myth Installation!
    I would like to use them as inspiration for a piece I'm working on so knowing more about them would really help me.
    My e-mail is : broken--vessel@hotmail.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you!!
    Take care,
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete