Saturday, October 10, 2009

Street Art Beehive!

Here's a mini weekend update, hurray! So about a couple days ago I went around downtown and grabbed a bunch of the band/apartment/new album out posters. Then I screenprinted on them, and last night, I returned them to the wild. I printed a beehive with bees on one of the big poster kiosks, and I scattered smaller posters printed with bees on them around the rest of town. It made sense to me, with the kiosks being kind of a cluster of information while little lone pieces of information were floating around town solo. So here we go:

Here's the big kiosk with the beehive:

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

And the cooler, "at night" shot:

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

I probably put up around 20 "just a bee or two" posters, so I didn't want to put pictures of ALL of them up here, but here's a sample:

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Sorry, Rita:

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment